Happy new year to all of you bloggers and all of my followers! I hope your year 2012 was as successful as mine and that the next year will be the same productive, creative and inspiring as the last one. I really did enjoy the christmas holidays so far and I could use all the time to finish some of my projects. There are still some days left for me until going back to work. I definitely want to use this time to relax and to gather some energy to be even more productive until the next holidays.
I was very surprised to visit my Blog yesterday and to find out that I was nominated by http://cookingforthechemicallysensitive.wordpress.com/ for my first Blog of the Year 2012 Award! I’ve started blogging four months ago and this award is definitely a huge motivation to continue blogging and sharing my experiences with all of you. Hopefully there is a chance for me to receive next year a second Blog of the Year Award!
My two nominees for the Blog of the Year Award are
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
There are stars to collect! Yes, there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star! There are total of 6 stars to collect.
You can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, you can still award them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
The Brave Cook